(pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016)
The legal basis of the processing is identified pursuant to art. 6 GDPR in the necessary age of the use of data for the execution of the contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
Your personal data are acquired by Veronica Pazzaglia and will be processed and stored with the support of IT means and the adoption of appropriate organizational and technical procedures to protect the data against loss, theft, as well as use, disclosure or unauthorized modification (in compliance with the provisions of ex art.32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
They will also be kept until the requested service is completed and may be communicated to the competent Offices if it is due for administrative requirements of the law.
Personal data are not subjected to automated processes, such as profiling.
Personal data are not processed for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
At any time you have the possibility to verify the correctness of the registrations made on your behalf, to correct any inaccuracies or to request their cancellation.
If you find damage to your person due to data processing, you have the right to appeal to the Privacy Guarantor.
This site provides for the presence of Cookies (*), necessary for the best functioning and for the achievement of the purposes we have proposed.
The data controller is Veronica Pazzaglia with registered office in via Corso Cavour 2 / b - Città di Castello (PG) - 06012
To exercise their rights, the interested party can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for Data Protection is Veronica Pazzaglia.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The so-called "third party" cookies are, on the other hand, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users who access the server, storage of preferences, etc.
Technical cookies. These are cookies that are used to browse or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner.
Profiling cookies. These are the cookies used to track the user's browsing on the net and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user's terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user while browsing online.
- This site uses session, technical and profiling cookies.
- The use of session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that are removed when the browser session is closed) is strictly functional to the optimization of the use of the site and therefore to ensure the best navigation within the site.
- Among the technical cookies there are analytical cookies with anonymization of the IP address and in relation to which the third party undertakes not to cross the information contained in the cookies with others already available (these cookies are equated to technical cookies by the clarification of the Guarantor http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4006878). For third party cookies: Google Analytics
- Technical cookies do not require consent and are automatically installed following access to the site.
Third-party profiling cookies.
The purpose of these cookies is to analyze the user's actions, the sites visited and to provide, through third party partners, commercial content and advertising in line with the user's interests. There may also be cookies for connecting to social networks. Different technologies from cookies but similar to them could be used for the same purposes.
The use of the aforementioned technologies is governed by the privacy policies of the respective companies and not by this information.
Profiling cookies are installed only after the user explicitly gives consent.
- It is possible to disable the saving of cookies by changing the browser settings. However, this could lead to a malfunction in site navigation. Below are the links for the configurations of the main browsers: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari.
- Management of cookies. It is possible to control the cookies present and selectively block the receipt of cookies from individual operators at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte